2016 should be the best year of your life. You need to make it so by putting in your best effort in everything you do. There are ten great technologies that you can use in 2016 to make it easier for you to move forward and get the most out of your life. These include many options that will certainly make for some fun devices that can particularly be used with entertainment purposes in mind but there are other items that can work with practical needs in mind.
1) The Hydrao Smart Shower is one unique tool to add to your shower area. This shower head can be programmed with an app to produce only a limited amount of water while using LED lights to time your showering.
2) The Under Armour Gemini 2 sneakers will track your workouts with sensors used in the soles to identify your distance traveled and calories burned. This helps you to keep track on an app over how well your workout is running.
3) The Razer Blade Stealth is an interesting laptop that features a 0.5-inch thickness and is less than three pounds in weight. This works with an outside graphics card dock that can help you to play more games.
4) The Nikon D5 is a great DSLR camera that uses a 20.8-megapixel sensor and more than a hundred focus points. This helps you to take 4K images if needed.
5) The Oculus Rift VR is a great virtual reality device that you can use for playing with games or with tracking items in real time. This can even work with an Xbox One controller to make it easier for you to control items in the programs you are using.
6) The Withings Thermo is a thermometer that uses a WiFi link to help with identifying one’s temperature without inserting anything into the body. This is suitable for all ages and has even become popular among many nurseries that need help with identifying a child’s temperature.
7) The Segway Mini Pro is a new edition of the popular mover that uses a smaller controller. It still works with a simple and easy to handle control setup that will certainly be helpful for when you’re trying to travel around to different places.
8) The Muse Meditation Headband is a great item that can help you with your meditation needs by identifying your heart rate and eye movements. It can be used to help you inform yourself on how well your body is working.
9) The XCooter Portable Scooter is another personal mover that can certainly be helpful for those who want to travel short distances in wide-open spaces. This uses its own headlight and is easy to use for when you’re trying to travel around.
10) The HTC Vive Pre is the last option to look for. This is a VR device that focuses on gaming. It uses a series of hand-based controls that you can carry with you and works with a mostly wireless design. This in turn makes it easier for you to control the game you want to play.